Locati Collection – Three Distinctive Custom Home Plans
Whitetail Club is proud to feature a very special selection of three custom home designs created exclusively for the community by world-renown architect Jerry Locati of Locati Associates, Bozeman Montana.
Locati has designed hundreds of spectacular homes in iconic communities around the world, including:
- Baker’s Bay (Bahamas)
- Black Bull (Bozeman, Montana)
- Martis Camp (Lake Tahoe, California)
- Yellowstone Club, Moonlight Basin and Spanish Peak (Big Sky, Montana)
- Stockfarm, Three Creek Ranch (Jackson, Wyoming)
- Victory Ranch (Park City, Utah)
- Whitefish Club (Whitefish, Montana)
“I was amazed at the lifestyle Whitetail Club, and the McCall area, offers families,” said Jerry Locati. “The views are incredible, the lake is the perfect summer amenity, the town is absolutely charming and genuine. Whitetail Club ranks among the best communities I have had the pleasure to work in.”
Locati believes that most impressive aspect of Whitetail Club is the value it represents. “Homes at Whitetail Club are among the most affordable in the west and a true value considering the caliber of lifestyle it affords residents.”
The partnership between Whitetail Club and Locati Associates alleviates much of the cost and stress associated with designing custom home plans from scratch. Locati’s home designs are affordable, ready to be personalized and built quickly, and within Whitetail Club’s Community Design Guidelines.
“By participating in this program, the buyer can focus on the fun things; outfitting the kitchen to gourmet standards, adding state-of-the art electronics, selecting cabinetry, flooring, trim and even structural details that fit their budget and taste,” Locati explains. “The floorplans are designed to easily adapt to the any of Whitetail Club’s homesites, and can be easily expanded to add additional bedrooms or bonus rooms.”
Buyers purchase the conceptual plan of their choice, bring in their preferred architect, collaborate with a Whitetail Club preferred architect, or call on Locati Architects, to customize the design they select. Buyer’s soon realize that this simplified process is both a cost effective and convenient way to start the home building process.
The program is very simple to participate in:
- Choose your homesite and the Locati Plan that best fits your lifestyle.
- Consult your architect of choice, or one of Whitetail Club’s preferred architects, to customize your Locati home plan.
- Present your custom home plans to Whitetail Club’s Design Review committee for approval.
- Obtain a building permit, made easy knowing that Whitetail’s Design Review process allows the permit to be granted quickly and painlessly.
- Start construction with your builder of choice.