Marina & Boating
The Shore Lodge Marina, located at the southern end of Payette Lake, is the ideal launch site for your boat, canoe, or kayak. It’s a full-service facility, with daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal boat slip rentals.
You can arrange for sailing lessons, or charter a guided cruise for a couple or a small group. The Marina also does rentals, offering just about anything you can think of for fun on the lake—from fishing poles and coolers to wicked fast Hobie Wave catamarans to a 24-foot Manitou pontoon boat.
The Marina also offers rentals, with just about anything you can think of for fun on the lake — from fishing poles, coolers, canoes, kayaks, to wicked fast Hobie Wave catamarans, two 24-foot Manitou pontoon boats, a member’s only Air Nautique wakeboard boat, and the Cutwater yacht – our 8 person classic Chris-Craft.
- Full-service facility, with boat slip rentals as well as beach and water accessories
- Lake surfing lessons
- Boat rentals and chartered cruises our fleet of watercrafts including
- Hobie Wave Catamarans
- Two 24-foot Manitou pontoon boats
- Air Nautique wakeboard boat
- The Cutwater – 8 person classic Criss-Craft